Jack has over 39 years of local, regional, national and international real estate experience, and has, bought and sold or developed over $800M of real estate in his career. Using the unparalleled advantage of Sotheby’s International Realty, Jack has elevated the level of service to meet the needs of both buyers and sellers in the luxury residential and commercial markets.
What Does This Mean For You?
You’ll meet your goals. Jack uses a well-rounded team approach to meet customer goals. Jack and his business partner Aniela Wasmanski (the W Group) provide a high level of marketing strategies and a responsive communication style to exceed expectations throughout the real estate process. With Jack’s team, comes respect for your time and your considerable investment, and the full attention you deserve.
Jack’s background includes:
-MBA in Real Estate, University of Denver
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture from Michigan State University
- 9 years with the Disney Development Company – Developed Luxury Hotels and Commercial Projects for the Walt Disney Company in Orlando, FL and Paris, France.
- 9 Years as developer of Luxury Residential Development and Sales in Breckenridge including the prestigious Timber Trail neighborhood, Main Street Station, One Breckenridge Place, and Main Street Junction
- 39 total years of experience in real estate development, marketing and sales.
- Serves on Summit Foundation Board of Trustees (Summit County’s community foundation).
- Previously served on the Town of Breckenridge’s Planning Commission and Open Space Advisory Commission
- Previously was Co-Chair of the Board for the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
- Previously was President of the Summit Huts Association Board of Directors.
Jack enjoys backcountry skiing, mountain and road biking, and is an avid golfer. He has lived in Breckenridge with his wife Wendy for 24 years and has a 19 year old son, Alex.